La Madonnina is a luxury villa set high on the beautiful Villa Boccella estate, with is own private gated driveway.
La Madonnina enjoys breathtaking views of the Serchio Valley and surrounding mountains.
The south facing sun terrace is a perfect place to relax with friends and family.
There is an outdoor pizza oven and BBQ for easy al fresco dining.
The large swimming pool, securely fenced and gated, is down a few steps with loungers, umbrellas and table tennis.
As well as the summer months La Madonnina is a perfect getaway in the winter and spring months,
with its underfloor heating, open wood fires and sun pouring in through the large windows.
A delightful property set in lovely countryside, yet only 10 minutes away from the local village of Ponte a Moriano,
where local amenities, café, English speaking pharmacy with doctor’s surgery above and public transport can be easily accessed.
The gem of the village is ‘Da Pinzo’ restaurant where all the family can enjoy Emma’s cooking.
The ground floor consists of:
• Attractive fully equipped kitchen designed by Barthel of Florence. Doors opening to a breakfast area for your morning cappuccino.
• Dining area with open wood fireplace, with large comfy chairs and plenty of books.
• French windows opening out onto the terrace.
• Very comfortable sitting room with TV, music player, well stocked bookshelves and cupboards full of children’s toys.
• French windows again opening onto the terrace with table and chairs.
• Utility area with a washing machine and dryer.
First Floor consists of:
• Bedroom 1/ Spacious main bedroom with king sized double bed. French windows, balconies overlooking the olive groves and views across the valley. Attractive en suite bathroom.
• Bedroom 2 – with twin beds or 2 double, again with views across the valley.
• Bedroom 3 – With twin beds or 1 double.
• Bedroom 2 and 3 share a bathroom.
• Children's cots and high-chairs available. Baskets of children’s toys and books can be put in bedrooms.
• The property is fully air conditioned.
• South facing sun terrace with umbrellas, sun chairs and dining table to seat 10.
• Large swimming pool – 12 x 6 metres. The pool is fully fenced and gated.
• Pergola with table, umbrellas, and sun chairs around the pool area.
• Outdoor table tennis
• Heat exchange unit for pool heating.
• Pizza oven
• Lounge chairs
• Walks through the Estate olive groves.
Features & Amenities:
• Mid week maid service
• Welcome basket
• A good supply of all basic essentials
• Intercom access directly through to the Estate Manager.
• Wi-Fi broadband internet access.
• Fully Air conditioned *
• Under floor central heating *
• CD/ DVD/ MP3 holder.
• TV with English channels.
*supplied at an extra cost
• Maximum 6 guests plus one small child.
• Non-smoking villa
• Pets are not permitted
• Check in 4pm onwards
• Check out by 10 am
• Copy of passport and home address of each guests to be provided prior to check in.
For more information on availability and booking please complete the form below or contact
Mrs Valerie Marshall on Mobile +44(0) 7957 413414 or email email@example.com
© Copyright Villa Boccella 2017